- Each member of the team must derive a minimum of 80% earnings from the petroleum industry
- One non-oilmen will be allowed subject to review by the bonspiel committee. The non-oilmen must play lead or second
- First 48 PAID teams will be accepted
- Skips are responsible for the eligibility of their team members
- All entries must be received by: Deadline on Entry Form - No Exceptions!
- Curlers must be prepared to curl on Thursday morning
- No refunds or cancellations after the deadline one the Entry Form
- Arena ice will be available for practice Wednesday March 28th from 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Entries received without the entry fee will not be accepted.
Donations can be mailed to: Box 806 Rocky Mountain House, AB. T4T 1A6
President – Lenard Doroshuk Jr. 403-418-6013, Vice President Corey Block – 403-846-9932, Treasurer – Matt Mason 403-846-7046
Bonspiel Entry Form
Greetings from your local ROA committee! Once again we are coming off a challenging but successful year. Our goal still remains to “Connect Industry With Community”. Keep an eye out for us at the bonspiel (March), golf tournament (June), and in the community in 2020!
Please take a minute to review our sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming 54th annual Bonspiel. We have adjusted some of the event rules to allow for better inclusion of local participants (see website for more details). As always, we are looking for support from local businesses to make this event a success. If you have any questions regarding our sponsorship opportunities please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Platinum Event Sponsorship:
-Draw events A, B, C, D (right of first refusal applies)
-Sole sponsor of activity: safe ride, banquet band, large prizes, etc.
*Logo on poster boards, logo on event banner, recognition in ROA media ads
- Shared sponsor of activity: drinks, entertainment, large prizes, silent auction, etc.
*Logo on event banner, recognition in ROA media ads, prize announcement
- Sponsorship for prizes, silent auction, giveaways, cash, banquet door prizes
*Printed name on event posters, recognition at banquet
-Door prizes, silent auction items, giveaways
*company named announced at prize announcement
*In order to ensure the proper recognition is given for sponsorship, donation must be secured by March 20, 2020. ROA will take care of all signage at the event*