Rocky Oilmen's | Welcome
The Rocky Oilmen's Association has a responsibility to use its resources and influence to make a positive impact on the community and its people.
Our association initiative is focused on our local resources to create opportunities for youth programs and future tradesman in the community where we do business.
The Rocky Oilmen's Association provides tools that create the social and economic opportunities that can transform communities and help people realize their potential. Through our programs and our partnerships, the Rocky Oilmen's Association supports numerous projects and organizations in our surrounding community, working to expand opportunities, and help improve the access to education and training required for today's up and coming work force.
- Each member of the team must derive a minimum of 80% earnings from the petroleum industry
- One non-oilmen will be allowed subject to review by the bonspiel committee. The non-oilmen must play lead or second
- First 48 PAID teams will be accepted
- Skips are responsible for the eligibility of their team members
- All entries must be received by: Deadline on Entry Form - No Exceptions!
- Curlers must be prepared to curl on Thursday morning
- No refunds or cancellations after the deadline one the Entry Form
- Arena ice will be available for practice Wednesday March 28th from 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Entries received without the entry fee will not be accepted.
Donations can be mailed to: Box 806 Rocky Mountain House, AB. T4T 1A6
President – Lenard Doroshuk Jr. 403-418-6013, Vice President Corey Block – 403-846-9932, Treasurer – Matt Mason 403-846-7046